Re: pam_radius

On Thu, Feb 03, 2000 at 04:27:21PM -0500, Tim Sailer wrote:
> I can't seem to find any docs really quick on this pam module, and
> I really need to get it working today. Can someone give me a hint or
> 3?

It is part of libpam-pwdb;

It is documented in /usr/share/doc/libpam-doc/txt/pam.txt.gz; quick
synopsis, it only supports radius accounting, at least according to
the docs.

The documentation is in the libpam-doc package.

--
Elie Rosenblum                 That is not dead which can eternal lie,
http://www.cosanostra.net   And with strange aeons even death may die.