ITP: allegro

Hi,

I would like to package the Allegro library, inc. documentation, a
demo-game, examples and related data files.

Since I am not an official Debian mainter, I'm looking for anyone who
could sponsor it...

Allegro is a cross-platform game programming library, it's written in
plain C, and many extensions will come in future or are already available.
More than 200 games are based on this library, some of them are already
ported, many other could follow soon.

Greetings,
Eduard.
Eduard Bloch <eb@zombie.inka.de>; HP: http://eduard.bloch.com/edecosi
GnuPG fingerprint: E6EB 98E2 B885 8FF0 6C04  5C1D E106 481E EDF0 08C5
"They are marked 'dangerous' because they eat filesystems for breakfast."
                               Linus Torvalds about 2.3.7 pre-patches, LKM