Re: bug autoclosing NMU annoyance

>>>>> On Sun, 6 Feb 2000 01:30:34 -0700 (MST), Jason Gunthorpe <jgg@ualberta.ca> said:

 Jason> On Sat, 5 Feb 2000, Joey Hess wrote:

 >> I wonder if others who regularly upload such packages are annoyed
 >> by dinstall's behavior as much as I? If so, perhaps something
 >> should be done.

 Jason> I brought this up ages ago, but there seems to be no good
 Jason> solution so I doubt anything will ever be done.

I would think we could catch several of the problems with a conf file
of some sort (listing "Maintainer"s for which NMUs don't exist in the
"set bugs to fixed" sense).  I'm sure it wouldn't catch everything,
but better than nothing IMO.

No?
Jim

--