Re: Packages removed from frozen

On Sun, Jan 30, 2000 at 12:59:27AM -0500, Jean Pierre LeJacq wrote:
> On Fri, 28 Jan 2000, Richard Braakman wrote:
>
> > I have removed these packages from frozen.  They still exist in unstable.
> >
> > Package: wn (debian/main).
> > Maintainer: Jean Pierre LeJacq <jplejacq@quoininc.com>
> > [STRATEGY] Maintainer promised an upload on December 19
[...]
> I've just upload a new release that closes these bugs as well
> as fixing several serious security bugs.

Wow, six weeks; this is such a big improvement over the *MONTHS* you took
to fix the problems with cracklib around the time of our last release.

In another six or seven years you may get fast enough at fixing bugs to
actually do people some good.

--
G. Branden Robinson            |     Convictions are more dangerous enemies
Debian GNU/Linux               |     of truth than lies.