Re: [POSSIBLE GRAVE SECURITY HOLD]

On Wed, Feb 09, 2000 at 11:58:56AM +0100, Stephane Bortzmeyer wrote:
> On Monday 7 February 2000, at 0 h 51, the keyboard of Branden Robinson
> <branden@ecn.purdue.edu> wrote:
>
> > It's not written in French, perhaps that is why he ignored it.
>
> I've seen many things on debian-devel but never blatant racism.

  The French are not a race, though it wasn't the most friendly comment
let's not exaggerate and call it racism.

> Next step, closing a bug report because the user who reported it is jewish
> or black.

  Now you're getting to racism, as you well knew by saying it would be the
*next* step rather than the one he just made.  Can we all give up on this
thread already?  For a bunch of relatively enlightened users, we sure are a
bunch of fools and idiots, sheesh :)

--
    loki
eloki@zip.com.au

Dare I disturb the universe?  You bet I do! :)