Re: Packages removed from frozen

On 10/02, Manoj Srivastava wrote:

| >>"David" == David Starner <dvdeug@x8b4e53cd.dhcp.okstate.edu> writes:
|
|  David> Thanks for answering a serious question with sarcasm. It shows
|  David> me you increadible devotion to actually solving this problem,
|  David> instead of just whining about stuff.
|
|         *Boggle* You mean that wasn't sarcasm? You were actually
|  advocating inspection of binary code as a security pricedure? And you
|  say you have a background in the field?
|
|         Please accpet my sincerest apologies, and my sympathy goes out
|  to you. Really. I was wrong, wrong, wrong, in retrospect, to pick on you so.
|
|         I suspect I have little that I can say to you, though, on this
|  subject, without having reson to apologuze again.

Manoj,

it appears clearly that the readers of debian-devel cannot cope with your
unique experience in security and system auditing. I guess that it must
be extremely painful for you to deal with such morons who appear not to
agree with you because they are just clueless.

  Sam

PS/ I will let you guess if this is sarcasm or stupidity once more