Re: debconf and the keyboard

On Wed, Feb 09, 2000 at 03:21:37PM -0800, Joey Hess wrote:
> Jordi wrote:
> > Now that you mention, todays update left me with an english keyboard, and I
> > didn't answer any question (I use "es"). Anyone else noticed this? That's
> > worse!
>
> Hmmm.. I NMU'd console-data the other day to make the keyboard default to
> qwerty/US. A much better default than azerty/whatever it was, but still
> obviously not a particularly good default...
>
> However, this should not have changed your keyboard behind your back. What
> debconf priority are you using?

I'd say I was 'low'. I wanted to check, looking at what `dpkg-reconfigure
debconf' said in the defaults, but hey, I get this:
natura:~# dpkg-reconfigure debconf
natura:~#
Why can't I reconfigure this package?

Jordi

      /   Rediscovering Freedom, Using Debian GNU/Linux    \
     |   Jordi Mallach Pérez || jordi@pusa.informat.uv.es   |
     |    Oskuro in RL-MUD   || jordi@sindominio.net        |
     |               http://sindominio.net                  |
     \           telnet pusa.informat.uv.es 23              /