ITP: Roxen/2.0.8

I'm  already  the  maintainer  of  Roxen,  so  I  don't  need  anyones
permission for this packaging :), but i just thought I'd pre-announce
my  intention of  doing  a package  of  the new  version of  Roxen.It's
_COOOOOOOL_!!!!

I'll try to have it packaged up for delivery 'in a short while' :)

Basicly all I'm waiting for is Fredrik to finish the Pike package...

--

NORAD Honduras Rule Psix South Africa supercomputer Panama NSA jihad
nuclear terrorist Legion of Doom DES security Khaddafi Qaddafi