logprn

I have just written a little (111 line) C program to print log files.  After
a number of seconds (specified on the command line) of no change in the log
files then any data which has not been printed will be printed.  Think of it
as "tail -f" which runs "lpr" (or any other program you specify) regularly.

I'd make a package of it, but I think that it really isn't significant enough
to deserve a package of it's own.  However it's something that's handy enough
that I think lots of people will want it.

I would like to work with someone who maintains a Debian package which needs
such a utility to have my program in their package.

Russell Coker

--
My current location - X marks the spot.