ITP: liblocale-iconv-perl

Locale::Iconv is a Perl module from CPAN that uses the iconv() family
of functions (i.e. the /usr/lib/gconv/ modules) to convert between
character sets.

* Proposed name:

liblocale-iconv-perl

* Copyright text:

Locale::iconv

Copyright © 1997 Michael Piotrowski. All Rights Reserved.

This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the same terms as Perl itself.

* Issues:

Possible compatibility problems with archs using glibc2.0.

May be obsoleted by Perl 5.6 (?)

* Notes:

I have already modified the test.pl file to work for glibc (and
Solaris) and sent the patch back to Michael.

Please cc me on any replies.

Thanks,
SRH
--
Steve Haslam, Production Engineer, Excite UK     steve.haslam@excitehome.net
                               i sit and stare at the gun pointed at my head