Re: Another packages wishlist

Yann Dirson wrote:

[snip]
> ** RHide: a curses-based IDE for FreePascal, with Borland look-and-feel
>         http://www.tu-chemnitz.de/~sho/rho/rhide/rhide.html
[snip]

I'm quite new to Debian (4 month) and IANADD, but I'll try to pkg this as I use it
in DOS. I'll make a staticly linked binary only package for now, while trying to
compile the sources myself (I'll use the binaries made by author for now).

I'll need a sponsor for this until I will become a developer myself.

--
Mail You Later!

        Aigarius
    aigarius@zednet.lv

Origin: Not enough hard drive space... please delete windows. PLEASE!!!