aptitude

I've been following this list (on and off) as I have
been using potato and uploading updated pacakges
daily.  I didn't even know about aptitude until I read
about it here, so I went and got it.  Except for the
lack of a man page, --help option, or online key
binding key it is a neat program.  What gets me is
that aptitude, apt-get, deselect, and gnome-apt all
seem to give slightly different info on which packages
are broken, will be deleted, or are on hold.  Are the
dependancy rules interperted differently between these
programs?  Also how do you undo the result of the "f"
key.

Anyway if someone adds an online help key to aptitude
it would make a great replacement for deselect.
(Looks great in color).

=====
Amateur Radio, when all else fails!

http://www.qsl.net/wa2mze