Re: mesag3 vs libgl1 (Utah-GLX)

On Thu, Mar 09, 2000 at 03:08:31PM +1100, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> Previously J.H.M. Dassen Ray" wrote:
> > I hardly think lack of hardware acceleration support warrants making these
> > bug reports release-critical. Please set them to 'normal'.
>
> Actually they were already filed as release-critical earlier, and are
> probably needed anyway since we have mega-ggi packages as well.

mesag3-glide and mesag3+ggi both Provides: mesag3
This was done to make the transition easier.
Since the glx packages didn't get into potato, I
didn't see a point in forcing the issue when we were
so close to the freeze.

Once potato is released, we will work on getting
all the packages updated.

--
James (Jay) Treacy
treacy@debian.org