Re: Danger Will Robinson! Danger!

On Sat, Mar 11, 2000 at 04:06:01PM -0500, Jacob Kuntz wrote:
> our biggest handicap is that we're always a year behind everyone else. being
> a year behind is suicide in any industry.

The simple fact you are missing is that Debian is not an industry.
Don't make the same mistakes as the industry. Making last minute changes and
rushing in x.0 versions of critical software is just Plain Wrong.
Especially the Linux kernels are often very unstable 'til x.12 or 14.

Everytime a new version of the kernel is released the same story. Sigh.

Thanks,
Marcus