Re: problem with leafnode in 2.1r5

On Sun, Mar 12, 2000 at 08:50:59PM +0100, Christian Surchi wrote:
> I'm using leafnode 1.6.2-3 in slink 2.1r5.
> It segfaults in many unpredictable cases.

> ...or often during the connection to a server. I can't repeat this problem
> and I don't know why. Does anybody have this problem or know about it?

It looks like a bug.  I may even have this particular on file somewhere.
The best thing to do is probably to upgrade to a newer release - 1.6.2
is very old and has some nasty bugs.

There is a Slink package for the latest release (1.9.11) at
ftp://ftp.tardis.ed.ac.uk/users/broonie/debian which comes with my usual
"I haven't tried to install this let alone use it, but it built cleanly"
warning.

You'd probably get an answer faster by either contacting the maintainer
(me) or reporting a bug.

            http://www.tardis.ed.ac.uk/~broonie/