Balsa Problem analyzed (was: 14 days till bug horizon)

Richard Braakman wrote:
> Package: balsa (debian/main).
> Maintainer: Jules Bean <jules@debian.org>
>   58662 balsa: It doesn't work.

I have analyzed the "balsa does not run" problem.  It turned out
that it run well after I removed the ~/.balsarc file.  Thus this
bug is "only" a configuration issue.

I'm unsure how to continue with this problem since new users will
be able to work with it without problems.  This only affects upgrades.

However, while I'm at it, I'll create a new package that will fix some
other bugs.  I'd be glad if somebody could send me his ~/.balsarc
file with which balsa doesn't run so I can compare my usable one and
the old one in order to find a real solution to the problem.

Regards,

	Joey

--
GNU GPL: "The source will be with you... always."