pgp->gpg keys, uploaded package not dinstalled?

Hi,

Until recently I only had a PGP key, and as
suggested by /usr/share/doc/debian-keyring/README.gz, I've
now generated a GPG one, signed it with my PGP key, and
submitted it to keyring-maint@debian.org.

A couple of hours later I uploaded a package (fakeroot_0.4.4-5)
signed with my new GPG keys.

That was all march 10, nearly 4 days ago, and fakeroot still isn't
dinstalled.

As the package I uploaded only had 'Distribution: unstable' in it,
I would have expected it to go faster.

Is there anything else I need to do? (Sign for the time being with
my pgp key, wait longer, or send bribes to keyring-maint?)

(I haven't had a responce from my message to keyring-maint).

Thanks,
joostje