Re: Embedded(/RT) Debian? Embeddian GNU/Linux?

* Joe Block <jpb@creol.ucf.edu> [000315 18:25]:
> I'm interested.  I'd like to be able to make a boot disk with ntfs &
> vfat support so I can use it as a rescue disk for hosed windows boxes.
>
> Ideally, I'd like to see a shell script that asks what network card the
> target box uses and creates a new rescue floppy with just that module.

I am not sure the stuff I am working on is optimal for your purposes.
But of cause you are free to do with the stuff what you like to do.

I put a mds (minimal debian system) snapshot on ftp.andrive.de/pub.