Re: Two maintainer entrys in "bug reports by maintainer"

On Fri, 17 Mar 2000, Herbert Xu wrote:

> I think if you reupload your packages with the correct Maintainer field, then
> the bug system will fix itself.
Hmmm, that might fix the situation of two entries in the bug report
for woody but not for slink or potato bugs.
Moreover I consider it to be nonsense to upload a new package only
to replace one valid e-mail address by another valid e-mail address
without fixing any bugs (because there aren't any) or new upstream
versions.

Kind regards

         Andreas.