Re: Need help with OpenSSH & X authorization

MoiN

On Fri, Mar 17, 2000 at 11:08:34PM +0200, Tommi Virtanen wrote:
> _X11TransSocketINETConnect: Can't connect: errno = 105
> Error: Can't open display: ...:10.0

Did you look at /usr/incluse/asm/errno.h for the error codes?
errno = 105 does look like some weird memory problems. The other
errno mentioned in the bugreport (113) seems to be some
misconfigured network - you should have a look at /etc/hosts.

I have looked at the bugreport and I dont know if ssh is to blame
for this. The submitter also sould try to start X clients on the
shell server without tunnelling then through ssh first. He
should't use "xhost +" but instead something like:

xauth nextract - $DISPLAY | ssh remotehost "xauth nmerge - \
    export DISPLAY=$DISPLAY; xterm"

Be sure that DISPLAY is set to the fqdn of the XServer host.

    Ingo
--
Windows, me?