Re: Null Pointer exceptions in servlets since latest Apache/Jserv update

On Tue, 21 Mar 2000, Lauri Tischler wrote:

> > For JDBC access to an MS SQL 7.0 server I use freetds-jdbc.  This
> > works well in standalone Java applications but fails in servlets:
>
> Would some knowledgable guru do Debian package on freetds.
> It would make nice addition to database access, php3-freetds comes to mind :)
I did an ITP on this for FreeTDS version 0.51, because there were
config files on strange locations in 0.50.  I suggested patches to
the authors which told me, that they wanted to include it.

If there is a *more knowledgable guru* than me (my knowledge is
nearly zero :-( but I would do it because I need it) I would
greatly appreciate if someone else would take the package!  The
same for my FreeTDS-JDBC package.  By the way I've packaged the
latest FreeTDS-JDBC shnapshot, but there where problems with the
examples testsuite.

Kind regards

             Andreas.