Re: blue on black is unreadable

On Sun, Mar 26, 2000 at 04:07:11PM +0200, Wouter Hanegraaff wrote:
> > So why don't you just change your local settings to make xterm be mono?
> > Ummm. `XTerm*ColorMode: no' seems like it'd do what you want.
>
> That seems to work just fine. I wish I was aware of that resource a bit
> earlier...

Perhaps if you read the manpage before whining and bitching to this mailing
list, you'd spend less time being unhappy.

       colorMode (class ColorMode)
               Specifies whether or not recognition of ANSI  (ISO
               6429)  color  change  escape  sequences  should be
               enabled.  The default is ``true.''

--
G. Branden Robinson            |     Communism is just one step on the long
Debian GNU/Linux               |     road from capitalism to capitalism.