Re: RBL report..

On Sun, Mar 26, 2000 at 11:05:40AM +0200, Nils Jeppe wrote:
> On Sat, 25 Mar 2000, Jason Gunthorpe wrote:
> > * Note, once a site is listed in one of these RBLs it becomes impossible
> > for a user to unsubscribe from our lists - no matter what they do they
> > will never be able to communicate a bounce or a unsubscribe request - this
> > is pretty bad.
>
> Hmmm actually, I use Exim, and Exim has a way to configure
> "exceptions" from RBL blocks. So you could enter an
> unsubscribe-alias-email-address into these exceptions.

I have M4's for sendmail that address this problem as well, and
have packaged them...  One M4 allows you to select (based on the
recipient address) which of the four tests to run for
blockage. Another M4, allows you to select (based on the
recipient address) which of the four tests to run for inserting
X-Spam-* headers.

  -smj