Re: RBL report..

On Wed, 29 Mar 2000, Lawrence Walton wrote:

> Nils: you still need a DNS named, static, route-able IP to be your own host.

Only for incoming, and with incoming, you decide if you want to use ORBS
or not. I'd say most public providers don't use it, for obvious reasons.

ORBS only affects you when you send mail, and that you can do from
dynamic, too, if need be.

> Branden: You might consider getting a static.

The only way to live, imho. ;-)

--
 "Kif, if there's one thing I don't need it's your 'I don't think that's
  wise' attitude."