Re: RBL report..

On Thu, Mar 30, 2000 at 10:34:05AM +1000, Craig Sanders wrote:

> b) use uucp-over-tcp (requires uucp account somewhere)
> c) use smtp-over-ssh (requires shell account somewhere)

Can someone point me to any references on setting up either of these.
I had to give up my static IP and often have problems with my ISP's
smtp server.  I notice that the alternate access method I have for
reaching my ISP (via uunet) filters so you cannot reach port 25 on any
servers other than their own (and I do understand their reason for
doing so).  One of these methods would get around that (unless they
also filter on ports 465 and 540).

Bob