Re: Ian Jackson, please get me the hell off your blacklist.

On Sat, Apr 01, 2000 at 03:11:27PM +1000, Craig Sanders wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 31, 2000 at 11:08:53PM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> > On Fri, Mar 31, 2000 at 11:18:47PM +1000, Craig Sanders wrote:
> > > your right to free speech does not include the right to force anyone
> > > else to listen.
> >
> > Then this principle must apply universally.  I reserve the right to ignore
> > bug reports for any reason I choose, then.
>
> of course you have that right.  any volunteer always has the right to
> abandon the responsibilities that they have freely chosen to accept.

Then that is what you do every time you reject an incoming mail message
having to do with project business.

It doesn't matter how or why the messages get ignored; deliberately or not,
individually reviewed messages or not, refusing these mail messages is an
abdication of your responsibilities.

Thanks for clearing this up for me.

--
G. Branden Robinson            |
Debian GNU/Linux               |    If encryption is outlawed, only outlaws