Re: ITP: Linux

On Sat, Apr 01, 2000 at 10:39:34 -0500, Jaldhar H. Vyas wrote:
> There's a project under way out of Finland to develop a POSIX compliant
> kernel (see ftp://ftp.funet.fi/pub/linux/PEOPLE/Linus/)  I don't know if
> it will go anywhere as it based on an obsolete monolithic design but some
> people seem to like so it might be a good addition to Debian.

Wouldn't it be more appropriate to include a business operating system for
the next generation of PC computing, say the one at
http://freshmeat.net/news/2000/04/01/954589589.html ?

The current license is non-free and there doesn't seem to be a download
version available yet, but I'm sure that with a little assistance from the
justice department these little things can be fixed.

Ray
--
Obsig: developing a new sig