Re: Pgcc in Deb

Hi,

I think the answer is this: it is felt by debian developers that pgcc
deserves more: it should be included in its own architecture, You may
know that we have the architecture called 'i386', well, pgcc would come
in the architecture called 'i586' with the idea that all packages in
debian would be compiled with pgcc for i586 architecture.

I have heard discussion to this effect, so I suspect that some work
or at least exploration of this possibility has been done. I don't
know its status.

(All: does anyone know curr stat of any such?)

-Jim

---
Jim Lynch       Finger for pgp key
as Laney College CIS admin:  jim@laney.edu   http://www.laney.edu/~jim/