NMU of debianutils (was: Re: (Bug horizon) Problem bugs)

On 30-Mar-00, 13:01 (CST), Steve Greenland <stevegr@debian.org> wrote:
> On 30-Mar-00, 05:43 (CST), Richard Braakman <dark@xs4all.nl> wrote:
> > Package: debianutils (debian/main).
> > Maintainer: Guy Maor <maor@debian.org>
> >   59121 run-parts hangs during /etc/cron.daily runs
>
> There's a reasonable looking explanation and patch associated with this
> bug. Guy, would you like me to do an NMU?

Since I've not heard from Guy, I've prepared an NMU that applies Ingo
Saitz's patch (thanks Ingo!) and placed it at

http://www.debian.org/~stevegr/debutils/debianutils_1.13.3_i386.deb
http://www.debian.org/~stevegr/debutils/debianutils_1.13.3_i386.changes
http://www.debian.org/~stevegr/debutils/debianutils_1.13.3.tar.gz
http://www.debian.org/~stevegr/debutils/debianutils_1.13.3.dsc

Raphael and Ingo, if you get a chance, can you confirm I didn't screw
this up? Rainer, I think this fixes your bug too (#57464). Guy, if you
don't object by ~22:00 Tuesday, April 4th (CDT), I'm going to go ahead
and upload it to Incoming.

Regards,
Steve

--
Steve Greenland <stevegr@debian.org>
(Please do not CC me on mail sent to this list; I subscribe to and read