Re: Ian Jackson in Orlando

"James A. Treacy" wrote:

> On Tue, Apr 04, 2000 at 01:25:27AM +0100, Ian Jackson wrote:
> > Yet another terrible hardship ! - my employers are sending me to
> > Florida for a week, and I get to stay in the Hilton :-).  I arrive
> > Tuesday and leave Sunday.  The conference I'm attending for work is
> > Wednesday to Friday.
> >
> You may get more takers if you tell us where in Florida you will be. :)
> Driving from one end of Florida to the other takes roughly 8 hours.

I think that the 'where' could be deduced from the title: "Ian Jackson
in Orlando".  More important is *which* Tuesday-Sunday?  Tuesday today?
Next week?  I'm also attending a conference in Orlando from Wednesday to
Friday, but it's the last week of April...

Christopher (not a -devel, just a vocal lurker)