Re: Maintainers needed for freeciv, dcd and lletters

On Wed, Apr 05, 2000 at 12:49:23AM +0100, Julian Gilbey wrote:
> I'd certainly be willing to offer several of my simple packages to new
> maintainers (along with the not-half-so-simple fvwm!).

Nooooooooooo.....!

*Please* don't let anyone else have fvwm!  You're an extremely reasonable
person (after that initial misstep with the default color scheme that gives
the user a PET scan :) ), and if someone clueless got the package it would
rupture all the blood vessels in my brain.

Please, please, please consider keeping the package.  If you are set on
abandoning it, I guess I will have to volunteer to look after it.

--
G. Branden Robinson            |    The only way to get rid of a temptation
Debian GNU/Linux               |    is to yield to it.