Re: Who's running debian-devel-digest?

On Wed, Apr 05, 2000 at 12:33:56PM -0400, Steve Robbins wrote:
> The digest of debian-devel died some time ago.  I have not received a
> message via that list since before 28 March.
[...]
> I have mailed <listmaster@lists.debian.org>, and gotten no reply.
> I have sent a new subscription request, and gotten no reply.
>
> Who is maintaining the list server?

I wonder if it was the same person who took his sweet time getting back to
me when I was auto-unsubscribed from -devel without any good reason, and
then finally said stuff along the lines of "ha ha ha ha, sucks to be you."

--
G. Branden Robinson            |
Debian GNU/Linux               |         kernel panic -- causal failure