Somebody using MuPAD on Debian potato/woody?

Hi!

Is there somebody using 1.4.2 version of MuPAD (www.mupad.de) on debian
Potato/Woody.  The glibc2.1 version from their ftp is very strange.
Xmupad works only when I start it under olvwm AND only if it is not
started from Eterm.  Not on Windowmaker or Enlightenment in any way!!!
:-|

This is *very* strange for me.  I don't have any explanation for such
behaviour.  It is reported to work with other distros (SuSe, Mandrake). I
filed a wishlist to xviewg maintainer to explore this situation, but I am
not sure at all if the bug is in Debian's xviewg.

Any ideas/suggestions?

--JS