Re: USB-backport 2.3.x for 2.2.14 in potato

URL?

How stable is this code?  Are there any major issues known?  What percentage
of the hardware supported by 2.3.x is supported by the backport?  What all
resides in userspace?  I think these are the questions relevant to getting
such a major subsystem included into a deeply frozen distribution.

On Thu, Apr 06, 2000 at 05:05:20PM +0200, Otto Wyss wrote:
> Would it be possible to include the USB-backport as a separate package
> into potato.

>           Adam Keys          |                                              <
>      akeys@mail.smu.edu      |             Adam Keys Revolutions            <
>         214.768.5607         |      We've got radicals for every party      <
>         ICQ# 11772935        |                                              <
Dear Kenny G,
I'm sorry that I wasn't there for your performance on my show last week.  It
is a tradition on my show that I leave the studio after introducing the
musical guest and take the elevator to the roof, board a helicopter and fly to
a secret location where expert surgeons remove the part of my brain that
remembers Kenny G.
-- From the Conan O'Brian Show --
PGP Key fingerprint 39 B2 B4 E3 29 B4 EA C1  91 9B 77 C9 BC F5 0E F3
Accept No Imitations!
Protect your freedom and your privacy.  http://www.pgp.com
Fight big business insanity.  http://www.opendvd.org