Re: RC-bugs, horizons and all that...

> > I can't install potato on the large range of machines here and people
> > involved with Debian already start telling me about how wonderful Woody
> > works on their laptop.
> Identify the package in question and file a RC bug on it requesting that the
> critical bugfix gets backported to potato.

 The situation is really awful.. it gets me nervous.. =)
 People think very differente about the meaning of freeze.
 There are some maintainers that upload to *woody* these kind of bug fixes:

  * Fixed /usr/doc/ link..
  * Fixed documentantion.
  * Many small fixes that it's obvious are needed and are so trivial that
    won't compromise anything.

  ARRG!! WHAT'S THE POINT IN FREEZING! We could name this SNAPSHOTTING then.
=/

 I could give real examples, but I don't want to offend anybody...