Re: yardim (fwd)

> I'm guessing this is turkish - but it looks like someone banged on their
> keyboard. :)

Your guess of turkish is right on:

Here is the translation:

There is a primary school in the town of Erbaa, Tokat.  With about 600
students, this school is struggling to give a good education.
These little bodies are looking for a few helping hands in our information
age. There is not much that the financially burdened families can do
to help. I am Hasan Dursun, a Turkish teacher at the spring of my
teachig carrier. In this war that I am fighting to educate my students,
I am feeling the lack of, if the expression is appropriate, weapons to
fight. The weapons, to be used in this war are pens, pencils, paper, books,
noteooks and especially computers.

I believe in the existence of people and institutions that are willing to
help; and have, thus, started a finanancial and moral campaign to ask
for help.

We would like to offer you our infinite thanks, in advance, for any help you
can give us to raise those who are going to guarantee our future.

To reach our school:
E.Mail :ataturkilkokul@akbank.net.tr
Address :Ataturk ilkogretim okulu Erbaa, Tokat Turkey
Bank account #: Ziraat Bank, NY:30440/353.5
Phone: +90 (356) 715 10 62