Re: "debian/rules build"again

"Jerry Zhou" <jzhou@acdcorp.com> writes:

> Sorry,
>
> I try "debian/rules build" in my netbase package, I get info "
> debian/rules: No such file or directory".

you probably don't have '.' in your PATH. try ./debian/rules build. or
even better, do yourself a favour (and us) and install the devscripts
package and then from the netbase directory run 'debuild -b -us -uc'
(without the quotes). this will build the package for you. for the
options (-b, -us, -uc) read the man page.

oh, and one more thing. the netbase package is a debian package, yes?
if you just untared the original source you won't have the debian
directory.

hope this helps.

--alex--

--
| I believe the moment is at hand when, by a paranoiac and active |
|  advance of the mind, it will be possible (simultaneously with  |