[OT] Re: [adam: Re: Fed up by Lazarus Long ...]

    Grendel> Also, he was from the future, so maybe he's back to the
    Grendel> future now and that's why he doesn't respond to mails?
    Grendel> :))

Ah, no, he wasn't.  He (the Heinlein character) was just incredibly
long lived.  See 'To Sail Into The Sunset' for the details.

We now return you to your regular scheduled flamefest still in
progress :)

--
Stephen

"And what do we burn apart from witches?"... "More witches!"