version of Package.gz

Hello ppl,

Recently at my university the sysops installed an webcache, wich
cahche anythig that uses http. Because I use apt whith http,
evrything gets cached and for oter people that means speeds of
400 kb even if ftp.debian.org is slow. Only the cache sees the
Package.gz file evry day as the same and send the same file evry
day throug. Is it possible to give Pakcage a version like
Pakcage_1104000 (date)? his would also benfit other people how are
behind such caches.

Mzzl Joost (de zoveelste)