lilo problems

hi,

i just updated my woody system today. Among the packages updated was
lilo. Unfortunately, when i run it, it now gives me the following error:

yoda:/var/cache/apt/archives# lilo -v
LILO version 21-3, Copyright (C) 1992-1998 Werner Almesberger
rev 3 'lba32' extensions Copyright (C) 1999,2000 John Coffman

Reading boot sector from /dev/hda
Merging with /boot/boot.b
Boot image: /boot/vmlinuz-2.2.12
Fatal: Kernel /boot/vmlinuz-2.2.12 is too big

Now, these images are ones that I have been using for quite some time
without problems. I would like to d/l the previous version of lilo to
make sure this is where the problem lies. Can someone please tell me
where to get it? Thanks,

        ajit

--
Ajit Krishnan