installing Debian on a Mylex AcceleRAID volume

Hello,

I am trying to install the frozen branch of Debian on a new server with
a Mylex RAID volume (AcceleRAID250 card, supported by the kernel) but
the boot-floppies don't seem to include that driver, as no drive is
recognized on boot.

Should I roll my own boot-floppies package?

Has someone already done such a package?

Thanks in advance for any pointers of suggestions,

--
Louis-David Mitterrand - ldm@apartia.com - http://www.apartia.com
Debian-Linux consulting: http://www.apartia.fr

First Law of System Requirements:
   "Anything is possible if you don't know what you're talking about..."