Re: installing Debian on a Mylex AcceleRAID volume

On Wed, Apr 12, 2000 at 09:59:52AM +0200, Louis-David Mitterrand wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am trying to install the frozen branch of Debian on a new server with
> a Mylex RAID volume (AcceleRAID250 card, supported by the kernel) but
> the boot-floppies don't seem to include that driver, as no drive is
> recognized on boot.

Please disregard this message, I have found the answer on deja.com.
Trying the latest boot-floppies (2.2.9) works like a charm: I am now
able to install and boot a Mylex RAID partition.

Great job boot-floppies team!

PS: the mailing list search engine on debian.org seems to be broken, it
returned no results for "mylex" whereas deja.com returned 3.

--
Louis-David Mitterrand - ldm@apartia.com - http://www.apartia.com
Debian-Linux consulting: http://www.apartia.fr

The  Christian  religion  has  been and still is the principal enemy of
moral progress in the world. -- Bertrand Russell