itp: aprsd

As previously discussed on debian-hams I intend to package aprsd
and have in fact just uploaded it. The last part of the source has
just been made free; it's now all GPL.

It's an Internet to/from RF gateway for the "Automatic Position
Reporting System"; section main/hamradio.

A companion program is "aprsdigi", a repeater for APRS data,
which I have packaged but not yet uploaded. Will do so in the next
few days. Also related is xastir, which is a graphical client
to display the position information (already in woody).

Hamish