Bug #35406 [swish-e]: /usr/doc/swish/* aren't world readable.

Hi.

While browsing through my reported bugs, I found out bug #35406, reported
against swish on April 1, 1999 (No it was not a fouls joke :)

As I don't use swish anymore (I don't think I ever did though), I didn't
remember this one, and the bug was reassigned from swish to swish-e by
"J.H.M. Dassen" <jdassen@wi.leidenuniv.nl>.

As I tryed to figure out if this bug still exists, I found out that the
package swish didn't exist anymore, instead there was packages swish-e and
swish++, but in their's descriptions there is nothing regarding replacing,
conflicting, providing or whatever to package swish. Even odder, the bug was
reported agains swish_1.1.1-2, and the package swish-e has version 1.1-1.

-*-

[root@vega]~# dpkg -l swish*
Desired=Unknown/Install/Remove/Purge
uppercase=bad)
pn  swish          <none>         (no description available)
pn  swish++        <none>         (no description available)
ii  swish-e        1.1-1          Simple Web Indexing System for Humans
[root@vega]~# apt-get install swish
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
Package swish has no available version, but exists in the database.
This typically means that the package was mentioned in a dependency and
never uploaded, has been obsoleted or is not available with the contents
of sources.list
E: Package swish has no installation candidate
[root@vega]~#

-*-

Well, to resume it short, if the package swish doesn't exist anymore, the bug
can be closed, because package swish-e doesn't have this bug.

Thanks,

pmg