Securing Debian - the howto

Hi

First, if this is the wrong list, then tell me after reading the mail
where else I should have posted this one.

I am currently in the process of writing a HOWTO about securing your
Debian GNU/Linux installation. Some of you may say now "Du'h, we don't
need that", but in my opinion it is really necessary to have such a
publication.

The current version is available under

http://joker.rhwd.de/doc/Securing-Debian-HOWTO

What I basically need right now, is input. I'm sure I forgot dozens of
points or I discussed them way too short (it's only a 23 kb text
document). So, if you have any proposals, what else should get into that
minihowto (or perhaps left out), mail me (private, please).

MfG/Regards, Alexander

--
Alexander Reelsen   http://joker.rhwd.de
ref@linux.com       GnuPG: pub 1024D/F0D7313C  sub 2048g/6AA2EDDB