Re: potato late, goals for woody (IMHO)

On Mon, May 01, 2000 at 07:11:15PM +0200, Hartmut Koptein wrote:
> We (debian) were one of the three global players in the beginning, but we
> are now something between 5 and 10.

We have a considerable user base, I'd rather say that we're in top five
than in top ten. When potato releases we'll go at least one position up,
as usual. But the sole number of users doesn't really matter. IMHO FWIW.

Anyway, you have a point in general, but don't emphasize it too much, it can
be counter-productive :)