Re: First approximation of source line count for potato

Steve Lamb wrote:
>     You did read where he said that the totals are multiplied by 1000.

Yes, see my other message.

> So that 8.0 is 8,000, not 8.  Besides, how many scripts are floating around in
> perl that don't end in .pl?  A /lot/.  File really is needed to be used.

I would actually trust extention more than file here. Lots of perl
modules, and even some perl scripts, do not start with a #!/usr/bin/perl
shebang, and that's the only chance file has to detect perl code.

--
see shy jo