Re: intent to package bootcd

This is really cool. I would be delighted to see it changing
the configuration changes not just on a floppy disk, but
a DOS partition as well. That would be a marvellous way to
pervade deeper into the Windows territory, there are still people
who are scared to partition their hard disks. (Yeah and don't
invent any "eleet" answers here, that would be great for many
non-programmer non-UNIX kind of people. I know a lot of
people who'd like to do gfx or music with Linux but just would
not go for Debian.)

Keep calm,

--
 +  Eray "eXa" Ozkural                   .      .   .  . . .