Re: ITP: Zope tutorial (plus overriding problems)

On Wed, May 03, 2000 at 11:42:02AM +0200, Petr Cech wrote:

> > situation? May I ignore this odd behavior? It will be fixed when the
> > needed changes are integrated into the next release of Zope (author of
> > both Zope and the Tutorial is the same company).
>
> Oh. So just do Replaces: zope (<=version which fixes it)

May I suggest using Replaces: zope and file a bug on zope saying that
those files need to be changed and if they were zope needs a conflict
with the older zope-tutorial so zope-tutorial does not overwrite newer
zope files.

cu
    Torsten

--
Torsten Landschoff           Bluehorn@IRC               <torsten@debian.org>
           Debian Developer and Quality Assurance Committee Member