Re: Release-critical Bugreport for May 5, 2000

BugScan reporter writes:

 > Package: apache-ssl (non-US/main)
 > Maintainer: Christoph Martin <christoph.martin@uni-mainz.de>
 >   62493  apache-ssl: /usr/sbin/apache-sslctl start: httpd could not be started

I just closed this one, as there seemed to be a user error. I also got
now further details from submitter.

 >   63116  Default config is invalid

This one is fixed. The fixed version was uploaded on Tuesday.

 > Package: lynx-ssl (non-US/main)
 > Maintainer: Christoph Martin <christoph.martin@uni-mainz.de>
 >   63383  postinst clobbers /etc/lynx.cfg

This one is fixed. The fixed version was uploaded on Tuesday.

 >   63462  lynx-ssl: critical bug #59191 on lynx seems to apply

now that a fixed version of lynx is released, I have just uploaded a
fixed version of lynx-ssl to nonus

Christoph